بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
ZAKARIA ISLAMIC ACADEMY (ZIA) WEEKLY MASHWARA
Attendees: Maulana Ibraheem Khan, Amir Akhtar, Farrokh Rashid, Shoukat Nawaz, Adil Sayeed, Rashid Noor, Mohammed Saleem, Zubair Shaikh, Nasir Vohra, Thura Aung (Siddiq)
- Construction Update: Loudoun Water has approved the sewer and water plan from ZIA. Submitted site plan to Loudoun County. Need to submit revised plan by Brother Mukhtar. A meeting for the construction committee must be scheduled to discuss wall thickness, front of building and siding. Need to revise the building plan with Brother Rezaul.
- Maintenance: Jumuah announcements for weather conditions need to be made.Water is frozen in Sister’s side bathroom, and we need to place insulation and wire to keep it safe with Brother Emdad. Request for gravel material sent to Brother Liaqat. Brother Shoukat will speak with Brother Saleh to work on diverting water on the parking to the water stream. Need to work on potholes for the parking lot because of damage due to snow and rain.
- Maktab: Brother Faisal Raja is working to establish direct deposit for ZIA salaries. Need to get voided checks or images from everyone. Maktab teachers are working to simplify syllabus from Naseehah series.
- Ramadan 1445 H: Team is working to get location from Loudoun County Public schools for Taraweeh. Either Arcola or Pinebrook. Taraweeh will take place at Madani masjid as well. A two-hour reservation per day will be made. Need to finalize the huffaz in next meeting.
- Website update: Brother Rashid Noor is added to ZIA IT team. Meeting notes will be updated on the ZIA website.