Zakaria Islamic Academy is a faith based nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that has been serving the community in a limited capacity since 2004. Since our inception, our efforts have always been to assist the Muslim and non-Muslim community in NOVA.
More recently throughout the pandemic, aside from providing faith-based services, we’ve offered:
- Grocery delivery services for the weak and elderly
- Conducted multiple grocery giveaways
- Provided food for hundreds of people and donated to various charities and food banks
We have ambitious plans to build a new structure that would enable us to escalate our community outreach through social services , faith-based services, education, and activism.
Our new center will be home to:
- Faith-based activities
- Community Center for public and private events
- Day-care center for working families
- Physical activities in our Gym and Physical Activity center
- Girls and boys clubs
Throughout this journey, we have faced challenges and are in need of your help. Please step forward and help us by showing your support for our organization to the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors.
If you live in Loudoun County and are 18+, please fill out your details below, all your information is kept securely and will never be shared beyond providing the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors the information they need to help us step forward.
Thank you and Peace and Blessings!